Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for input on TwinsX2 set

Woo! I just got home from finding out the genders of our second set of twins. 1 boy and 1 girl (Ah, yay I finally get my dream of naming a boy, woop wool!)
    So this is about the time that I get to be really serious about name choices, and I've got a few ideas. We already have 3 girlies: Fleur Amelie, and twinsX1 Mila Esme and Sybil Ffion.
    For twinsX2, the names we've been considering for the boy are:
    Sawyer Thames- not James, Thames is honoring someone. Although I question the similarity of Sybil and Sawyer.
    Jonah Jude- I don't usually like alliteration in names, but this is the exception because I LOVE Jude and hubby really likes Jonah. I also really like Jonah with the girls' names.
    August Henri- I don't want him to end up with the nickname Gus in school, which is the only problem this name possesses
    As for our 4th girly, I really like:
    Poppy Beatrice- tied with Beau for top contender at the moment. I really like how happy it sounds. Fleur, Mila, Sybil, and Poppy sounds nice too.
    Beau Eliza- yes, I know Beau means handsome in French, but I just think it sounds really quirky and cute and not overly girly which will be nice with Sybil. As for Beau sounding really similar to Zo, my full first name is Zoya and that's what people call me, so it won't sound like a mommy and me set or like I named her after myself or something...
    Theodora Pearl- I really like the nickname Theo, although Theodora is really long especially with the other girls.

Together we like Poppy and Jonah and Sawyer and Beau.

This is just the start of our list, and we've got some time. So I'm wondering what you guy's opinions are on the list so far and also if you have any ideas we could add?
    Thanks in advance!
    Hugs,
    Zo
    ~The name's Zoya, but you can call me Zo
    My kiddos: Fleur Amelie (age 4), Mila Esme and Sybil Ffion (twinnies, 10 months), and expecting boy/girl twins!
    Favorites for Le Bugaboos:
    Sawyer Thames, Jonah Jude, August Henri, Poppy Beatrice, Beau Eliza, Theodora Pearl "Theo"
    Currently crushing on: Diana as a middle name

I love Sawyer Thames (Miller Thames also sounds really nice, IMO) and Beau Eliza is great! I love how Beau is masculine yet always sounds feminine to me and fits well with your sibset. Good luck and keep us updated!X
    Eulalie Della nn Edie
    Melisende Daisy & Ozias Bear
    Lolita Margot/Myrtle & Oscar Milton
    Ottilie & Zephyr

I really love August Henri second best I like Jonah Jude.

For the girls Theodora Pearl is gorgeous.

Some other suggestions for girls

Margot
    Margaux
    Edith
    Maud/Maude
    Circe
    Leonore/Lenore
    Viola
    Junia
    Celia
    Cecily
    Greta
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Thanks guys! Oh I really like the suggestions of Viola and Cecily! And hanbow, that's one of the reasons I love Beau so much. The combo of Beau Eliza just seems so spunky sweet to me
    ~The name's Zoya, but you can call me Zo
    My kiddos: Fleur Amelie (age 4), Mila Esme and Sybil Ffion (twinnies, 10 months), and expecting boy/girl twins!
    Favorites for Le Bugaboos:
    Sawyer Thames, Jonah Jude, August Henri, Poppy Beatrice, Beau Eliza, Theodora Pearl "Theo"
    Currently crushing on: Diana as a middle name

With Fleur, Mila, and Sybil, I like August Henri best for a boy from your combinations with Jonah Jude second. Although overall, I vote for Jude or Theo as the as fns that are perfect fits with your sibset. What about Jude Thames, Jude August, Jude Thames, or Jude Theodore; or Theo Jude, Theo Jonah, Theo Henri? Sawyer seems more trendy than the rest of your names.

Theodora Pearl is my favorite from your girl combinations, but it is a little long-- what about Thais Pearl, Thalia Pearl, Thora Pearl, or Thisbe Pearl instead? These all seem to fit with your sibset a little better. Or, what about using Pearl as a fn? This works well too. Poppy doesn't wear well on an adult (imho) and since the rest of your daughter's names are pretty feminine, Beau seems out of place as too unisex.

Some other possibilities:

Avis
    Beata
    Coral
    Cleo
    Daphne
    Elodie
    Elsie
    Iris
    Isolde
    Julia
    June/Juno/Junia