Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I LOVE hyphenated first names, and I have dd's that have them! But, I do not care for James on a girl at all. Sarah-Jane would be stunning!!! If you really want James in the name, I personally would not hyphenate it, and let it go in the middle spot.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Instead of James, I'd probably do the unisex version and do Sara-Jamie.

Love the double barreled name concept, but do not like James on a girl.

I think Sara-James sounds really nice, however, Sara is too popular for me, and James is so boyish that even I (and I love many unisex and boy names for girls) dislike it as part of a girls name with the exception of it as the surname or nn for Jamie or something similar.

I like the idea of hyphenated names though. If you like Sara-James, may you will like some of these:
    Sara-Jay
    -
    Maddie-Jay
    -
    Anna-Quinn
    -
    Aura-Lynn
    -
    Kenna-Jay
    -
    Kelsey-Grey
    -
    Ivy-June
    -
    Aura-Faith
    -
    Candace-Bree
    -
    Libba or Libby-June
    -
    Sofie-Quinn
    -
    Lucy-Kay
    -
    Anna-Kai
    -
    Lucy-Rae
    -
    Tori-Seth, Anna-Seth, Corey-Seth
    -
    Fiona-Hayes, Quincy-Belle, Willow-Faith
    -
    Ella-Jo, Quincy-Beth,

-Seth could also be a good boy ending to the hyphenated name. Mary-Seth*

I think James is fine on a girl. I wouldn't use it alone as a first name, it's not my style, but I would think it was cute on someone else's child. It reminds me of Jaime/James King, and I like it. I'd probably assume boy, but I don't think it can't fit on a girl.

I think double barrel names are charming, even though I don't really care for the actual hyphen. I think Sara James is really cute, and I love Sara (with no H). I also like ashleyjuliette's suggestion of Sara Jay. I would really love to see that on a little girl. Good luck!