Names Searched Right Now:

Which gender did you pick a name for first?

I was just wondering where to even start. I have names but, I've never been a big combo person with my lists. Did you start with the easier gender for you to name or the hardest gender to name? Did you wait till you knew what you were having? Thank you in advance. :grin:
    Theodore Arthur

For us, we started with the easier gender (which for us was boys) and just thought about what we may want, and that usually got us inspired for the girl's side. We never actually decided on anything until we knew the gender, though.
    Mom to 5

My son's name was picked out before our 3rd date. We are weirdos you see. My husband is also a name nerd and we discussed potential baby names on our first date. We changed our minds a lot on girl names since then. At the time, I wanted a little girl named Iliad and he wanted to use Ianthe.
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Celandine Ceridwen, Nettle Chiyo, Pennyroyal Matilda, Dandelion Jane
    Fox Atticus, Huckleberry Ivan, Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Thistle Dorian

Crushes: Myfanwy, Merewen, Ferelith, Heliotrope
    Angus, Jules, Bear, Larkspur, Blue, Robin

http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your response analucille and nymphalis antiopa.
    Theodore Arthur

When I was younger, girls were always he easiest. Now as I get older the boys are simple and girls seem to be so hard. I want to make sure they have unique names, but still feminine.