Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Opheliaflora makes a good point - your girls' names do sound southern European! (Beautiful, by the way) If you want to go with a similar feel for girl #3, here are some suggestions that I think also meet your request for an old-fashioned name:

Beatrice (this one is the ultimate international traveler, with roots in Italy, France, Spain, as well as working beautifully in English)
    Calliope
    Callista
    Catalina
    Circe
    Clementine or Clemence
    Flora
    Florence
    Helena
    Isadora
    Isolde
    Lavinia
    Lorelei
    Lucia (Italian) or Lucie (French)
    Mattea
    Mirabelle
    Olympia
    Ramona

Your daughter's names are beautiful! I think from your list Freya fits best and I love it! Some other names I would suggest are...

Marta (instead of Martha)
    Ivy
    Orla
    Romy
    Gia (this is much fresher than Georgia)
    Siri
    Zara
    Isis
    Cali
    Brynn
    Francie
    Aalia
    Patrice
    Kai
    Lyla
    Cara
    Mia
    Orie
    Willa

Thank you all! Piera is pronounced Pierre with an a at the end. It is Italian. I lived in Italy for 3 1/2 years. She is named after my dear friend. It is is French dialect speaking area of Italy, so many of the words are French based. I love staying closer to that same sound elegant and unusual. I love Marta too. I have a great aunt Marta. My husband knocked out both Marta and Violet too. Nona Frances is also named after a great aunt and I loved the name. I am still leaning toward a name that doesn't end in an "a". I think it may sound like I am trying to match the end sound of their names. I want it to still be elegant, unusual, and an actual name( not a made up name). It feels almost impossible. I am sure that when I hear it, it will just stick out and fit. Thank you all and I would love to hear more suggestions if any come to mind.

I also like Alice and Orly too. I am adding them to our list as well. Freya still stands out too even though it ends in "a".

How about Caro?
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.