Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I think Freya fits best with the sisters' names because it's less common. For an old-fashioned name that isn't too common, I would consider Helen, Frances, June, or maybe Alma. Definitely 2 syllables I think. I also love Alla (Russian, I believe) but I saw that you're trying to stay away from -a names.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

Of your list of names I really like Anna and Georgia. Here are some suggestions for old fashion names (sorry if they aren't your taste or old enough for what you want) :
    - Annabel
    - Isobel
    - Ethel
    - Louise
    - Edith
    - Eloise
    - Victoria
    - Elizabeth
    - Abigail

I only skimmed (sorry), did you say you didn't want the name to end in a or vice versa? Here's just some random ones to mull over!

Annette
    Eliana
    Beatrix
    Liana
    Julianna (Giuliana in Italian)
    Maya
    Keiko (this one doesn't jive with your daughters names but I'm throwing it out there anyway)
    Thalia
    Dana
    Lola
    Shea
    Yvette
    Ida
    Yvonne
    Bianca
    Tracy
    Lisa

I really don't think that if all your girls' names would end in -a, it would seem as you tried to match them. Let's face it, most girl names end in -a. Of course there are other letters too, -a is just the most popular.
    Do you have another relative or friend after whom you would love to name a daughter?
    Or maybe try looking at the top 100 / 1000 of those southern european countries, you'll probably find a few name you like
    Polly

currently loving

Ophelia | Leonor | Penelope

Flora is back!

August | Caspar | Elliott | Oscar | Theo