Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

old fashioned girl name

I need an old fashioned girl name. I have two girls: Nona Frances and Piera Avery. Nona is named after a great aunt and Piera( the female version of Pierre) is named after one of my dear friends in Italy. I am pregnant with our last baby and she is a girl. I need help choosing a name for her. I like Violet, Georgia, Freya, Martha, Anna, and Millecent. I am open to suggestions of other names too. This time it is so hard to choose a name! Thank you!

Nona and Piera are absolutely gorgeous. From your list, I think Anna fits best: she's sweet, short, and international.

Romy
    Maelle
    Elara
    Tula
    Thais
    Asha
    Lara
    Vita or Vida
    Lula or Lola
    Zoya
    Vera
    Cora
    Elula
    Isla
    Anais
    Alba
    Adele
    Lila
    Milla
    Senna
    Calla
    Noelle
    Anya
    Mira
    Sabra
    Etta
    Trudy
    Tansy
    Raina
    Annika
    Caia
    Clio
    Dahlia
    Esme
    Thora
    Polly
    Willa
    Zora
    Ada
    Marla
    Starla
    Flora
    Lorna
    Mabel

Do you like any of these?

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Thank you!

I love Anna too. I like Ilsa, Esme, and Lorna from your list. I am trying to decide if I should go with a name that doesn't end in "a". I don't want their names to sounds to much a like, but I want them to still have a nice flow or still go together.

Nona and Piera are lovely. Of those you listed, I like Freya best, but I don't feel it fits too well in the set. If I could knock out the h in Martha, I would think that would work beautifully in the set: Nona, Piera and Marta.
    Zena
    Ariadne
    & Emrys

I like Freya! I think it fits best with your girls names