Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Could you call him by his middle name, if he has one, perhaps? Or Coe is sweet (I would suggest Coco, but that might be a little feminine!) Good luck.

Also Owen would be a nice nickname/name to call him by.

Maybe change the spelling to Coen,Koen or Cowan? That way your child's name will sound the same but can explain it doesn't actually mean Priest. If you live in a place with a large Jewish community like New York City then definitely change it, but if there aren't many Jewish people in your area not that many people would find it offensive so your child would probably be fine.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Ok, I'll be the one to say it... again.... TROLL. This person has this one and only post, it's about one of the most, if not THE MOST, controversial names on Nameberry, and she hasn't responded yet to a thread that is now 4 pages long. If I'm wrong and you're not a TROLL, I'm sorry, but I think you are.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Meara, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Ridley, Beckett, Samuel, Donal

lcmpdyx :I love your sons name Callum and think it is a great suggestion for those who like Cohen as it has a similar sound
    Mommy to
    Noah William,
    Elianna (Ella) Beatrice and
    Joseph (Joss) Arthur