Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Everyone is going to perceive certain names differently due to their individual experiences...Don't let that discourage you! I really believe that if a name has meaning to you or you just downright love it...you should use it! I personally LOVE Vesper! =) I like the combo "Vesper Loren." I think it sounds strong yet feminine and mysterious. I do wish (now this is a very strange wish for a name connoisseur), that the name would become just a hint more common. I feel like then it you catapult it out of the potentially strange zone and into the unusual/unique zone. Nevertheless...I think it is beautiful and very usable =)

It's my daughter's name! We get some side-eyes for sure, but I LOVE it.
    Mother to Vesper and Ondine

I love Vesper and would love to meet one. Such a soft, mysterious sound to the name. So beautiful.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.

I like it. I mostly associate it with evening prayers (Vespers), so it's kind of a hidden virtue name to me, and I love those subtle virtue names : )
    Damian Joachim-Raphael Benedict-Jude Marius-Charles Dominic

Genevieve Reine-Catalina Lourdes-Madeleine Nieves

Nala-Carmen-Leonor-Romana-Honor-Wesley-Arthur-Boden-Nash

Honestly, I would think "poor little girl". It isn't feminine, pretty, or sweet. Those are qualities I value in a girl's name. It also sounds like someone is mis prn Vespa. It isn't going to scar a child for life or anything, but I wouldn't use it.