Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Can you describe the perfume? Is it expensive, and I assume it is for the ladies? I have just bought my son in law Lacoste Pour Homme and he loves it.

rollo
    I'm terrifyingly bad at explaining things, but I'll give it a go. It is for ladies I'm not usually an Armani girl, but this one has taken me over completely. It has a wonderfully sweet blackcurrant/vanilla smell and is rather chic and sophisticated for a fruity floral perfume. I love it because it's sweet and warm without being too sweet and warm. It's also very long-lasting. As per Danish standards, yes it is expensive, but I think it's cheaper outside of Denmark because we always get to pay a ridiculously lot for imported things.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but yesterday my roommate and I went to Bath & Body Works, and were given samples of the new perfume/cologne set (Forever Midnight). I've smelled both, and I like it, but since I'm not usually one to wear perfume, I'm not sure how much I'll actually wear it. And, lacking a boyfriend, I'm not exactly sure who I'll give the cologne to.

The perfume is jasmine, plum, vanilla, and caramel liqueur, and the cologne is bergamot spice, blue sage, leather woods (whatever the heck that is), and caramel liqueur. Like I said, they smell nice, but I'm not one to really were perfume, so I'm not sure how much I'll actually wear it.
    Tabby
    College student, nerd, Pinterest addict.

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."

Belles: Eleanor/Elinor, Isabel/Isobel, Cleo, Estelle, Angela, Virginia, Ruth, Caroline, Georgia, Cassidy, Magnolia, Elizabeth, May (*any of these names may be prefaced with Mary, Anne, Anna, or Jane)
    Beaus: James, Alden, Emery, William, Russell, Howard, Chandler, Colby