Names Searched Right Now:

Give me a style, suggest names, help me out berries!

I am looking to expand my list of names, which as of late have been all over the place. I have a few names which I always come back to as favorites. Then I have my wildcards, names I love but am unsure of, and then there are the names that have immense meaning for me personally, but can also fit into the wildcard category or the come-backs.

I would like suggestions on additional names, style's to look into, and anything else you think I could use. Just looking to expand my list/organize. Not actually pregnant, nor am I trying.

I put this in the sibling section because, ideally I would find a few sets that work together - I will post in general name section if I get a poor response.

The come-backs:
    Rose
    Ophelia
    Josephine
    Joy (usually something Joy, like Sarah Joy, or Joy Anna
    Jemima
    Jane
    Veda
    Alba
    Mary Catherine "Cat" (or just Mary)
    Ysabeau "Beau"
    Clarice

Brandon
    James (possibly nickname Jem)
    Huxley/Huck
    Brandon "Bran" (mostly for the nickname)
    Abraham "Bram" (mostly for the nickname)
    William
    David
    Enzo (short for?)

Personally meaningful names:
    Rose (could be Rose-anything, but particularly Rose)
    Susannah/Susan
    Ophelia
    Matisse
    Josephine
    Matilda
    Mary

James
    Huxley
    Richard
    Stanley
    Anthony
    Aldous

The Wildcards:
    Jemima
    Matisse
    Eponine
    Scout
    Giulianna
    Ysabeau "Beau"
    Abra

Huxley
    Bay
    Oscar
    Vox
    Zephyr
    Cesare

Hopefully you get an idea from this selection. Many of the names have familial ties, or important personal meanings. Not all. Some names I just like.
    Thank you in advance!

Girls

Rose - I like Rose as a first name.It has become such a "filler" mn that it sounds refreshing in first place. I also love Rosalind, Rosamund and Rosaline.

Ophelia - better in the middle spot (some people hear "oh-feel-ya"). Alternatives: Cordelia, Cressida, Cecilia/Celia

Josephine - I love the strength and majesty of this name. I also like Geraldine, Evangeline, Mazarine, Caroline, Eleanor, Claudine, Berndette, Bernice, Justine, Margaret/Marguerite, Seraphine, Charlotte, Genevieve and Emmeline.

Joy (usually something Joy, like Sarah Joy, or Joy Anna) - better in the middle spot. Suggestions: Hope, Faith, Verity, Clarity, Constance, Felicity

Jemima - I like this name and it's used regularly in the UK. However, it's not popular in America due to the Aunt Jemima syrup and its racial connotations. Suggestions: Delilah, Tabitha, Junia, Susannah

Jane - a short, sweet and simple gem with literary pedigree. I like Grace, Claire and Ruth as well.

Veda - a name with exotic flair. Suggestions: Vega, Vita/Vida, Luna and Lyra. Combo: Veda Josephine.

Alba - I've grown to like this one. I like Ada, Alma , Eva and Elsa too!

Mary Catherine/Mary - I like both options but I would love to meet a little Mary...or a Jane, Anne or Joan!

Susannah/Susan - Susan is "dated" but Susanna/Susannah is lovely! Suggestions: Miriam, Abigail, Dinah

Matisse - better in the middle spot. Alternatives: Monet, Millais, Miro, Manet, even Jolie or Chanel

Eponine - Les Miz name meets My Little Pony. Suggestion: Pomeline

Scout - cute as a nn only but I can't imagine a mature woman with this name. Same problem I have with Piper.

Giulianna - it's ok but nothing exciting. If you're not Italian, I would spell it Juliana or Julianna.

Matilda - this has a lot of the same qualities of Josephine with an added bonus: it has spunk! May I suggest Veronica, Louisa, Vivian, Violet, Helena and Johanna.

Ysabeau "Beau" - I prefer Isabel or Isobel. Beau is masculine. Belle is feminine.Suggestions: Yvette, Yvonne, Yvaine.

Clarice - I like pretty well all of the "Claire" names. This is pretty but I can still hear the evil Hannibal Lecter in the film "Silence of the Lambs" saying it after all of these years. Some images stay a little too long in one's mind. There is also Clarimond, Clarissa, Clara, Clarinda and Clorinda.

Abra - as in Abracadabra? No, try Adah, Aphra or Sabra.

Boys

Brandon - it sounds tired and dated. Try Brendan, Brennan or even Bramwell.

James (possibly nickname Jem) - a classic and timeless choice along with William, Henry, John, Joseph and Thomas.

Huxley/Huck - better in the middle spot. Huck rhymes with a bad word so I wouldn't choose it. Alternatives: Kipling, Tennyson, Huxley, Hardy, Twain, Sawyer, Ibsen

Abraham "Bram" - I prefer Abram but I wouldn't just pick a name because of the nickname. You should like both equally. Suggestions: Solomon, Moses, Mordecai, Gideon, Samson

William - I prefer the Dutch spelling of Willem or just Will. A fine name and popular here on Nameberry and in the real world. Henry, Charles or any other classic would be good alternatives.

David - a fine Biblical name but I know too many strange Davids to find it interesting. There is Daniel, Damian and Dante.

Enzo (short for?) - Lorenzo is a full name. I love boys names ending in "o" but this one just looks incomplete. Try Hugo, Milo or Arlo.

Richard - an underused classic. The Nixon Watergate scandal is fading from memory. Robert,

Stanley - popular in England but not in North America. It's "geeky chic".

Anthony - This is a fine name but I prefer Anton myself.

Aldous - I like this name as well as Aldo.

Bay - mn only. I like Heath and Finch.

Oscar - I love this name. It has history and depth.

Vox- mn only. Sister could be named Echo or Halo.

Zephyr - You better have some other cool first names lined up to match this one! Maybe Orion?

Cesare - Only Italians and serious name nerds would know how to pronounce it properly. I'm not sure about the rest of the population. I still like it with Massimo, Cosimo, Giacomo and company.
    All the best,
    Mischa.