Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Music!

@Tali I know she is amazing I love Burn at the moment its my fourth most played song
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I have a mixed music taste, I even like music from different cultures but I mainly like radio music . Some artists and songs that I like:
    Adele
    Lana Del Rey (Summertime Sadness and Young and Beautiful)
    Ed Sheeran (Give me love, Kiss me, and Lego House)
    Coldplay (particularly their older stuff)
    Goo Goo Dolls (I am obsessed with the song Iris)
    Calvin Harris (Need your love, Sweet nothing, etc.)
    Zedd (I was obsessed with Clarity and Spectrum)
    Icona Pop (I don't care, I love it is my guilty pleasure song)
    The Supremes
    Swedish House Mafia
    Yelle (Ce Jeu)
    Imagine Dragons- (Radioactive, It's time, I'm on top of the world)
    Panic!At the Disco (I just realized how amazing I Write Sins not Tragedies is)
    Swedish hip hop ( I must thank John Green for this)
    Carmina Burana
    the soundtrack for Les Mis and any Disney movie and Anastasia
    Spanish music
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Favorite singer/bands :

Avril Lavinge
    Kelly Clarkson
    Katy Perry
    Justin Timberlake
    Avicii
    Florence & the Machines .
    Muse
    OneRepublic
    Swedish Mafia
    Calvin Harris
    Beyonce

I love all Broadway songs! Idina Menzel, Sutton Foster, and Kristin Chenoweth are my favorites. I love Christian music! Francesca Batticelli, Hillsong, and The Afters are my favorite artists/bands. I also like classical music, being that I'm a classical pianist. Beethoven is pure genius, and I also like Haydn. I don't listen to a lot of pop music, but I love Adele, Carrie Underwood, and Selena Gomez.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Quote Originally Posted by fiammetta View Post
    You have a fantastic list! Ani DiFranco is especially amazing! I've never met someone else who has even heard of Rasputina, so that's exciting!
    Thanks, and back at you! You listed a lot of my faves I forgot to include. Ani is one of my oldest obsessions. I was pleasantly surprised to find out there are several berries who love Rasputina. Just another point towards proving how truly awesome berries are.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander