Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The author of the You Can't Call It It blog has the same thinking as you. Check out her list of "7 Deadly Trends." http://www.youcantcallitit.com/7-deadly-trends/ The 6th trend is "substytuting" Y's, so she suggests several names there with a "natural y."
    Eliza June, b. 12.2.13 at 1:21am
    Not yet ready to try for #2!

Hmm, I can't think of any that haven't been suggested already. But one suggestion for using the search feature is to search for names that either begin or end in y. Those are almost always going to be natural, yes?

Many Many Thanks to: spiderweb | rkrd | stripedsocks | ottilie !!! I appreciate the time you took out to help me. There are some really beautiful names listed.

anniecl : Thank you, I visited her site and added a few that I did not have. My family (sisters) is a victim of that sin, lol. I have 6 nieces that have yooneek spellings, mostly because of the substituting Y's (five of them). I wanted to see how many natural y names was out there just for fun. I am burned out on seeing some names get changed to fit that trend. Yet, still mild compared to some of the other trend that substitute and add letters.

rmclay: I have tried that too, but there are a lot of yooneek spellings and became dizzy trying to sort out the ones that may actually be legit. Plus, some of them, I was unsure of.

I am working on a list for nameberry, once I get a few more, I will make it public. Hopefully, it will be useful to at least one person.
    Natural Y names so far:

Girls: 224
    Boys: 156
    Last edited by natural; October 3rd, 2013 at 09:09 AM.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●
    c a s p i a n . ● . l i l i a s
    • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

Mommy to Carter James born 09.03.2013

-------Favorites------------------

Girls : Elsbeth Noelle, Carys Juliet, Melody Violet, Valentina Camille, Lila Gabrielle
    Boys: Ethan Paul, Landon Cole, Carter James, Jude Issac, Noah Vincent