Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Maya Rudolph's 4th child

Does anyone know when Maya Rudolph's baby is due? Or did she already have the baby??

I believe she already had the baby in the summer but I haven't heard the gender or name. I like her naming style. Pearl, Lucille and Jack are lovely together so I'm interested to hear what she's named this baby.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I was anxious to hear the gender and name, too, mischa! I prefer her style for girls as Jack isn't my style (it might even be Jackson?). I checked on the comprehensive celebrity list but didn't see her there either. hmm, maybe I'll check version 1 of the comprehensive list in case the baby was born in May/June timeframe.

I met Maya Rudolph briefly last spring and she was hugely pregnant and seemed exhausted, so I'm guessing she had the baby over the summer. I'm curious about the name, too!
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I'm curious about the name also! She had a lovely old fashioned naming style I'll sure it'd be charming.
    Her first daughter has her mother names in the middle so maybe another family name:
    Thomas
    Julia
    Richard

I could see her using Clementine or Beatrice.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Ice Cream!

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcellus ~ Sebastian Rhys