Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on our combos?

I have a scheduled C section on Friday afternoon. We have kept the gender a surprise, so we are bringing two combos of each gender with us to the hospital.

I just want to hear your general reactions to each combo.

Andrew Henry Jude
    Jude Henry Noah -- does Jude Noah Henry flow better?

Ruby Amelia Kay
    Isabel Ruby Kay -- is Isabella better? We like them equally.

We have two other kids, Thea and Stephen (pron. Steffen, not Steven).

I know it is last minute, so please help? Thanks you guys!
    Married to Luc; Mom to Thea, Stephen, & Isabella.

Exciting! I think all four combos are lovely. My favourites are Jude Henry Noah (I like it like this!) and Ruby Amelia Kay (this is so very beautiful!). I prefer Isabel Ruby Kay to Isabella Ruby Kay, but they're both very pretty. Just not as pretty as Ruby Amelia Kay... Andre Henry Jude is a very handsome combo too, but Jude is so dashing as a first name.

Good luck!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Andrew Henry Jude - I'm not a fan of Andrew but Henry Jude is fine. Have you considered Andreas for Stephen's (pron. Steffen) brother?
    Jude Henry Noah - this combo flows the best and it's my fave by far.

Ruby Amelia Kay - I think the spunky Ruby pairs well with Thea. I like the fact that they're both four letters.
    Isabel Ruby Kay - I love Isabel so I'm on the fence about which girl combo to choose. Isabel is fine with your children's names. I'm glad you're taking both combos to the hospital with you. Good luck!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Andrew Henry Jude - I like all 3 names, but I think I like Andrew Jude Henry
    Jude Noah Henry - I think I slightly prefer this because the N's are further apart, but both sound fine.

I prefer Jude and I like it better with siblings Thea and Stephen.

Ruby Amelia Kay - I love Ruby so she gets my vote over Isabel. Beautiful name.
    Isabel Ruby Kay - I prefer Isabel, it's a lovely combo!

Congrats and good luck!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by branwen View Post
    I have a scheduled C section on Friday afternoon. We have kept the gender a surprise, so we are bringing two combos of each gender with us to the hospital.

I just want to hear your general reactions to each combo.

Andrew Henry Jude
    Jude Henry Noah -- does Jude Noah Henry flow better?

Ruby Amelia Kay
    Isabel Ruby Kay -- is Isabella better? We like them equally.

We have two other kids, Thea and Stephen (pron. Steffen, not Steven).

I know it is last minute, so please help? Thanks you guys!
    Hmm...
    My favourite is Jude Noah Henry it's just a lovely combination (yes this does flow better than Jude Henry Noah) the name sounds very handsome and I love the whole flow of it. Jude sounds so handsome with Thea & Stephen it's handsome.

My favourite from the girl's is Isabella Ruby Kay. Isabel is a lovely name but Isabella works better she breaks up the continuous ending sounds. The former combination is off key!! Whereas Isabella Ruby Kay has a better flow. But then I wonder whether Isabella is too long with Stephen and Thea. Have you thought of Bella?

Either way good luck and congrats!