Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: which is your favorite boys name!?! you can mix and match in comments..

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Levi Walker Gross

79 49.07%
  • Luke Edward Gross

35 21.74%
  • Leland Ryan Gross

18 11.18%
  • Colton Wayne Gross

10 6.21%
  • George Seron Gross

19 11.80%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Leland Ryan gets my vote!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

This is Rachel..... My husband actually went out of town for a few days, but I know he will be excited to read all your comments when he returns. I LOVE all the feedback. My husband came up with Levi Walker the other night right before we fell asleep. I really really like the suggestion of Levi George or Leland George. thanks, again. I really appreciate having your opinions and having a husband who thinks this can be fun!! lol

Levi Walker Gross- voted for this. Levi is a cool enough name to balance the Gross surname. Walker adds some nice swagger.
    Luke Edward Gross- love these 3 together, almost voted for it, but it spell L E G, which isn't a bad thing, but I dislike initials that spell words unless they're beautiful words.
    George Seron Gross- the other I debated, ultimately decided Gross needed a "cooler" name, even though I personally love the charm of George, lots wouldn't appreciate it.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

While I liked (and voted for) Levi Walker, I feel like the flow is off between Walker and Gross which is unfortunate. The same goes with Luke, which is even more important to consider due to it being a first rather than a (usually) rarely written let alone said out loud middle.

I'm not sure what Seron is (whether it has significance to you or anything), but I thought I'd mention Soren. George Soren I would very much like the look (and sound) of.

If I could mix-and-match I'd go with Levi Edward Gross (or if Soren instead of Seron, Levi Soren Gross).
    Zena
    Ariadne
    & Emrys

Quote Originally Posted by sunniva View Post
    While I liked (and voted for) Levi Walker, I feel like the flow is off between Walker and Gross which is unfortunate. The same goes with Luke, which is even more important to consider due to it being a first rather than a (usually) rarely written let alone said out loud middle.

I'm not sure what Seron is (whether it has significance to you or anything), but I thought I'd mention Soren. George Soren I would very much like the look (and sound) of.

If I could mix-and-match I'd go with Levi Edward Gross (or if Soren instead of Seron, Levi Soren Gross).
    Seron is my husband's grandfather's middle name. I assume it was a surname passed down, but I do not know the meaning. Unfortunately, I have a bad association with Soren that I do not think I will able to get past. I have only known one Soren, and he happened to be a child I nannied for that was poorly behaved and hard to manage.