Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which E name do you like best?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eleanor

64 39.02%
  • Eliza

52 31.71%
  • Esther

48 29.27%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Which E name?

I like Esther the best.

I love Eleanor as well, but Esther feels so versatile to me soft yet with sharp tones. Lovely history and meaning. Option of Tess and Essie. It feels more vibrant.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

If you're moving to the U.K. I'd avoid Eleanor and Eliza, they're incredibly popular. Eliza tripled in births from 2006 to 2012 (#61), Eleanor is getting less popular, but there are tons of them in every age group (#63). Esther's ranked at #156 (342 babies), and has had a quite steady over the past 15 years.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm a huge fan of Esther... it's so soft sounding, but has such a unique strength due to the Biblical story. Love it!
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Really loving Eliza with Agatha and Henry! What a lovely trio. I like Eleanor, too, but not to the same extent. Esther is lovely, and I think it fits with the vintage style of Agatha very well--I just don't like it very much, sorry.

I think Elodie or even Eloise would fit well with Agatha and Henry, as well.

All the best!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by titch View Post
    I'm only dreaming of baby no.3 at the moment but seem to have selected mostly E names as my favourites.

Which name do you like best please and why? I'd love to hear other suggestions (beginning with any letter!) if you have the time.

Sibling are Agatha and Henry.
    Eleanor it's effortless, classy and works beautifully with Agatha and Henry : )