Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which E name do you like best?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eleanor

64 39.02%
  • Eliza

52 31.71%
  • Esther

48 29.27%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Which E name?

I voted for Eleanor but that name and Esther would both be fine with Agatha and Henry. My favourite sister name for an Agatha is Edith. I just think they're perfect together. I also like Mabel, Millicent and Florence.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by grackym View Post
    Oh, I voted for Eliza because she's always been my favourite.
    Then I read your message and think Esther would be perfect with Agatha and Henry!

I simply cannot fault that sibset xo
    Same here... voted Eliza but Esther is perfect.

Thank you!

If we did choose Eleanor we'd hope the nickname used was Nell - I agree there are too many Ellies!

Mischa I love Florence but we're moving to the UK sometime in the next year and it's very popular there. I was just thinking about Edith funnily enough as I love the shortened version Edie.

I'm not a huge fan of any of those but some E names I love are Eleanora, Emmeline, and Estella.
    NYC Addict to Girls' Names. Future journalist.

Favorite Girls:
    Annabel/Annabella, Alice, Arabella, Aria, Clara, Clementine, Della, Eleanora, Emmeline, Flora, Harper, Hazel, Isadora, Ivy, Jade, Josephine, Kate, Lily, May, Violetta, Zara

Favorite Boys:
    Archer, Bryce, Calvin, Charles/Charlie, Christopher, Dylan, Graham, Miles, Wesley, Wyatt

Violetta Jane|Della May|Emmeline Violet|Stella Jade|Mara Vivian|Flora Dixie|Zara Delphine

Wyatt Joseph|Bryce Greyson|Will Tate|Nate Charles

I went for Esther, but it was close between it and Eleanor. Esther won though, because I think I prefer Eleanor as a middle.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan