Names Searched Right Now:

Daughters & sons for Iseult Winter

Hello, yesterday I wrote so much about my story, but I'll just do it briefly now.
    The story is fantasy, but magic is still pretty new to the world.

My story don't have a name yet, but it's about twin girls, who's from a village where children are rare and girls are very rare. The two girls, Iseult & Priscilla are the first children in 7 years, so they are celebrated. Iseult is the first born & is betrothed with a man named Amos. He's kind of a bad guy, especially when the children are born . he hits them and makes Iseult feels not worthy for him. They lose their firstborn son due to him losing oxygen under birth. I'm thinking about giving him the middle/last name Angel or Heaven. Two years after they have a daughter, from Amos raping Iseult. When daughter 1 is 6, they have twins. B/G. Iseult dies shortly after her babies are born. Grandma Henna names the children. Henna and her husband Corin takes the children in and leaves the village.

In the village last names are lost, so people use word names as middle/last names. I hope this makes sense.

People in the story are;
    Henna Sky
    Corin Forest
    Iseult Winter
    Amos Water
    Priscilla Haven.
    "Mr. Valley"
    Miranda Valley
    ________ Angel/Heaven
    Ilyas Summer

I I hope this helps, even though it's brief :3
    Last edited by lyraslife; October 2nd, 2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Forgot a person
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~

Hilfe bitte?
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~

B : Beau Angel/Heaven, Thor Angel, Constantine Angel etc.
    G : Evangeline Love, Tessa Moon, Clary Love, Morgaine Meadow etc.
    B/G : I suppose you can give the name Iseult or Winter as a middle name for the girl. Something like. Sophia Winter, Juliet Winter, Rose Iseult etc. For the boy : Peregrine Night, Theodore Noble, Loki Stormwind, Perseus Wolf etc.
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Sophia is out due to my niece have that name + Theodore as it's the name of an ex friend's brother (I that name, but hate the person. D: ), and I have mixed feelings about using Iseult as middle, but I like Winter as middle to little girl 2.
    Beau Angel is really cute, I'll write it behind my ear. The name Clary is cute, but I think I prefer it with Moon rather than love? Clary Moon. You have some really nice suggestions to the names, Bellerose! *w*