Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Took me a while...

Our sweet baby boy was born on August 16th, 8lbs, 11oz, 20 in. He is number 6 and our 5th boy! Our daughter was not too pleased since she was dying for a sister. But she can't resist this little guy. Life has been slightly crazy ever since. His name is Theo Henry. (We went with the short version of Theodore because of a direct connection to my Grandpa.) He is delicious.
    If only I could make a living naming other people's children...

Girl names I'm loving right now: Leonor, Jane, Daisy, Arabella, Francesca, Georgia, Violet, Flora, Raphaela, Beatrice, Winter, Zara, Sophie, Delia, Bronwen
    Boy names I love (after naming 5 of my own): Gideon, Watson, Magnus, Miles, Oliver, Callum, Felix, Rafferty/Rafe, Edmund, Adlai, Declan, Bram

Theo Henry is a fantastic name. Congratulations.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Awww Theo Henry. Congratulations!

Great name. Congrats! I love both names. Theodore is my eldest son's middle name
    Mom to 5

Congrats! Theo Henry is great
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett