Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Please help us name our baby girl!!!

Hello everyone! I've posted on here several times during this pregnancy because I've been struggling with naming our daughter, who is due within the next few weeks. Since we haven't settled on a name, I thought I would post one last time to get as much feedback as possible. So please bear with me and my indecisiveness. We've decided that we will make our final decision after we meet her; however, I would like to go in with a couple of definite choices that I know that we'd love no matter what. Our other children are Simon, Olivia, and Daphne.

Our choices are:

Isla
    Nadia
    Bianca
    Valentina
    Juliet
    Victoria
    Arabella

I love Isla. It's one of my daughter's names and I still think it is gorgeous. I actually also think that from your list it is the one that works best with your sibset. The other one I think goes well is Juliet.
    Andie - John,Thomas,Isla,Freya,Marigold

I think from your list Bianca or Juliet would fit the best with the other names. Juliana seem like it fits especially well with Olivia and Daphne though.
    Pointing out pop culture references in your baby names since 2013.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

TTC our first.

I think either Bianca or Juliet would be best.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

So many great names! I love your choice of Daphne

From your list my favorites, in no particular order, Isla, Bianca, Nadia and Victoria.

I think 3 syllables work best with your sibset so for that reason I would toss Isla (though it's a long-time favorite of mine). Bianca seems to strike me the most. So I'm going to vote Bianca.