Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think it's cute, but my first thought was the word 'via' and I think that could cause confusion and mispronunciation. but as a nn for any of the suggested names I love it. Some other options you could consider...

Viane
    Vianna
    Aviana
    Octavia
    Neviah
    Sylvia
    Vivian
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I'm not a fan of nicknames either, but this one would have to be a nickname for me to like it.

Via is cute as a nickname for Olivia! [were you reading WONDER btw?] I wouldn't use it on its own because lots of people would mispronounce it vye-a. [like the travel term]
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

I don't think it can stand alone. It just looks like the word via..like I'll let her know via text message. I think it's acceptable as a nickname, I dislike it for a stand alone name.
    Ariel, mom to Tristan Samuel born 01/04/07 & Alice Penelope born 04/15/2011 & expecting a little girl due 02/09/14

I'm in the same boat as you. I adore the name Livy and Liv, and I'm thinking of side stepping uber popular Olivia as well.
    But I agree with the others that it feels very much like a nickname and all I hear is "through" or "way" when I hear Via. It would be akin to using Versa.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin