Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle for Jack?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack August

7 15.91%
  • Jack David

6 13.64%
  • Jack Everett

12 27.27%
  • Jack Wilder

15 34.09%
  • Jack Roman

4 9.09%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Poll: Which middle for Jack?

Hi Berries!

I am a long-time lurker, first-time poster here asking for your help with choosing our son's middle name. Our last name is 3 syllables and ends in "ee". So far we have managed to narrow the list down to the following names. Any additional comments/thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks!

Jack August
    Jack David
    Jack Everett
    Jack Wilder
    Jack Roman

Jack sounds better with a middle name that begins with a consonant (Wilder is my fave) rather than a vowel (Jackeverett blend into each other).
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I really love Jack Everett, Jack Wilder, and Jack August! My own combo is Jack August (well, the full is Jack August Cole, but my favorite part is Jack August!), and I had considered Jack Everett Leo before that (which I still really love!). I adore Wilder as a middle and would love to see someone use it, but my only issue with Jack Wilder is that it was the name of one of the characters in Now You See Me. LOVED the movie; loved the character, but I'm not sure I would want my son to be named after him? Still, Jack Wilder is handsome. Jack August or Jack Everett would be my favorite.

Good luck!

Jack Everett and Jack Wilder are my favorites. I love August, Roman, and David, but they don't flow well with Jack.

I think Jack Everett is perfect!!