Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which boy name do you like best (mn August, last name starts with S)

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jasper

23 33.33%
  • Eli

19 27.54%
  • Abel

8 11.59%
  • Beau

12 17.39%
  • Lucas

7 10.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Eli most and I think it goes best with August.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

I chose Eli. I really like Eli, especially with August. Eli August looks good together too. My second choice would be Jasper August. I'm not the biggest fan of the name Jasper but it sounds good with August.

You have some awesome names to pick from!

I voted for Eli, because I think that Eli August S____, sounds great! I love the name Jasper, but I do not particularly care for how it sounds with August.

Good luck in deciding!

I voted for Eli. I thought Eli August S-(surname) could go by the nickname Elias. It just stood out for me and would be a pretty spiffy nickname.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

I voted for Jasper because I think it went best with the middle name you picked out but I'd definitely prefer Abel and then Beau for the first name vs Jasper.