Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sibling for Thea

We have just found out we are expecting #2. It took us months to pick Thea's name so we think we should start thinking about #2's name ASAP.

- We like unusual but easy to say/spell names with a vintage feel.
    - We are live in the UK so please bare that in mind (a lot of the popular nameberry names are quite popular here)
    - We love a name with a positive meaning.
    - Boy and Girl sibset suggestions welcome.
    - Thanks for your help!

Sat down with Hubby last night and went through the list of suggested names. Will post a list of names he liked tomorrow.

We think we have decided on a boys name, Barnaby Vincent

We really like Thea and Barnaby as a sibset - both unusual but recognisable names

Girls names suggestions still welcome
    Last edited by millienow2011; October 4th, 2013 at 04:48 PM.

I am in the UK and have a sibling named Thea! I am called Josie [not Josephine] which I think makes a nice sibset. Other suggestions:

Pearl
    Ruth
    Beth
    Rose

Or a more uncommon vintage nickname [Milly/Tilly etc. are like way popular here]

I've been falling in love with girls' name Maeve; I was fond of the sound and then learned its meaning is "she who intoxicates." I loved it even more! And since you live in the UK, I have no qualms about suggesting it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    I am in the UK and have a sibling named Thea! I am called Josie [not Josephine] which I think makes a nice sibset. Other suggestions:

Pearl
    Ruth
    Beth
    Rose

Or a more uncommon vintage nickname [Milly/Tilly etc. are like way popular here]
    I really like Josie but I already know 2 Josie's in my town.
    I like Pearl as a middle.
    Milly and Tilly are out because of surname.

Quote Originally Posted by freya_1983 View Post
    I've been falling in love with girls' name Maeve; I was fond of the sound and then learned its meaning is "she who intoxicates." I loved it even more! And since you live in the UK, I have no qualms about suggesting it to you.
    I love this name but surname begins with M, not sure how I feel about alliteration.