13 22.41%
  • William Tillery

11 18.97%
  • Gus Tillery (nn, need full name)

7 12.07%
  • Vincent Tillery

13 22.41%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Vincent and Josephine are a stunning sibling set. Vincent is so handsome.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace

I thought of Henry Tilney too, but that made me like the name more. Plus, Henry Tilney's notoriety is nowhere near that of Mr Darcy, so it would probably be only the odd person who would notice it. I love Henry and Josephine together.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I happen to agree with you and think that Henry Tillery is too matchy-matchy. I think Everett Tillery is a very strong name and I love it paired with the soft and sweet Josephine.

Josephine and Henry are so wonderful together! In regards to the y-endings, is a hypothetical little Henry going to get a middle name? Because then that would even it out a little, I think

Some suggestions:
    Archibald
    Asa
    August (full name for Gus?)
    Edmund
    Gustav (full name for Gus?)
    Hugo
    Maximilian

Also ...

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    1 Josephine and Vincent - only avid royal watchers (me) would know that the Danish crown prince and his wife have twins named Josephine and Vincent.
    I second this with all my heart. Josephine and Vincent is such a smashing combination of names and our little royal twins aren't even remotely as well-known as little Prince George of Cambridge, so I doubt that anyone would go "Josephine and Vincent ... oh, like the royal twins?"
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I think JoJo and Gus sound so cute together! Henry Tillery is kind of -ee heavy for a boy, and as a Jane Austen nerd I would stumble over it and call him Henry Tilney. Everett and Vincent both end with t's, and I generally think it's good to avoid slurring like Everttillery (Is it Everett Tillery or Everett Illery?). William Tillery is rather l-heavy. So, my vote is totally for Gus! (If you want to get really cute, you can call them JoJo and GusGus ) I personally think Augustus Tillery sounds handsome.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more