Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

5 letter girl names

Hello! I'm Ana, I'm a new member at nameberry, but a long-time lurker. I'm due for my husband and I's fifth child in three very short weeks! I'll be having a girl. She'll be joining one sister and three brothers. All of my kids have five letter first names, and we'd like to keep it this way for #5. Our top choice at the moment is Carys, but we're not 100% sold. We're worried it is too close to my son Silas' name. Do you think it is too close? What other five letter girl names can you suggest? Middle names?

We've never had a problem with names before. We've always had a first and middle name decided for at least a month in advance, ready to go to the hospital and confidently bestow it upon our child. We seem so clueless this pregnancy!

Our other daughter is India, just to give you an idea of our taste.

Thank you!!
    Mom to 5

Nicholas Arthur Ashby (01.12.10)
    Theodore Stellan Rain (TBE 12.09.13)

Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

Quote Originally Posted by analucille View Post
    Hello! I'm Ana, I'm a new member at nameberry, but a long-time lurker. I'm due for my husband and I's fifth child in three very short weeks! I'll be having a girl. She'll be joining one sister and three brothers. All of my kids have five letter first names, and we'd like to keep it this way for #5. Our top choice at the moment is Carys, but we're not 100% sold. We're worried it is too close to my son Silas' name. Do you think it is too close? What other five letter girl names can you suggest? Middle names?

We've never had a problem with names before. We've always had a first and middle name decided for at least a month in advance, ready to go to the hospital and confidently bestow it upon our child. We seem so clueless this pregnancy!

Our other daughter is India, just to give you an idea of our taste.

Thank you!!
    I do think Carys and Silas is a bit of a tongue twister...

Marin
    Blair
    Adela
    Afton
    Alexa
    Clara
    Darcy
    Darya
    Elena
    Eliza
    Fiona
    Gemma