Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

3rd boy arriving any day and I am not to confident in his name

We have a third boy due any day now. I have two older Boys Drake and Ethan. We plan on naming him Chance. I love the name but I afriad since it's used in everyday language I don't want him to get made fun of. Plus it's our last child and I want to make sure my husband and I give him the right name.

I think Chance is a great name. I like it with brothers Drake & Ethan. If you love it I say go for it :-)

I like the name Chance, especially with his brothers names. It is easy to get cold feet at the end, but you chose it for a reason.

I prefer Chase more than Chance. Chance seems like you're tempting fate a bit. He may turn out to be a good citizen - or not. It's all up to chance. Well, isn't that the way of the world? Compared to the strong names of Drake and Ethan, Chance doesn't make the grade for me. I don't know if he'll get any grief if you choose Chance, it's just not my style. Children are being given much stranger word names than Chance nowadays. If you and your husband love the name, go for it! That's the bottom line.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I think Chance is a great choice! It's so daring and cute! I think it makes a great addition to your sibset. Congratulations on another addition to your family!
    GIRLS: Freya Caroline / Romy Adelaide / Haven Isobel / Phoebe May / Noa Sage / / Remy Genevieve / Waverly Lily / Finlay Grey / Luna Kai / Everly Honor / Palmer Vivienne / Catherine Lake
    BOYS: Bodhi Wilder / August Brooks / Sullivan Xavier /Oliver Lachlan / Milo Ross / Mercer Shane / River Boone / Macsen Zane / Sawyer Lawson / Luca Maxwell
    TOP CONTENDERS / Tucker Ross <3 Wheeler Maxwell

Newlywed <3