Skyler
    Summer
    Sabrina
    Serena
    Samara
    Sarah
    Shane

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

@stripedsocks: I like the name Saoirse. I hadn't heard it before. It's definitely on the list now, although I might go with an Anglo spelling. I had to laugh at Sarita. Sarah was a name I had picked until my sister was looking for names and stole it from me, knowing it was at the top of my list! I could get her back for that... Also, Grace, Hope and Faith are all family names, so their meaning is all equally important to me. Glad you liked one of them.

@ribbons-and-soldiers: I had always though about Savannah Lee. It took someone else mentioning it to really normalize it for me. I also really like Scout, but DH vetoed it a long time ago when he caught a glimpse of the list.

@juliet.a: I would say the same about Sophia, but it's not very common around here. It's in the high 70's as far as ranking in my state and by the time we managed to get a baby here the rankings will have changed again. Stella was another favorite of mine that DH shot down with a Daft Punk reference. Robin has definitely gone on the list beside Sylvia! And I'd never really thought of Ruby as a middle name, even though it's a nickname I once had, but I love it. I'll put it in the long list of just-in-case middles!
    Last edited by lifewontwait89; October 1st, 2013 at 12:26 AM. Reason: name linking

I like Sienna and Sabrina.

For something more unisex, there's Spencer, Sawyer, Shelby/Selby, Sheridan.

A few others, hopefully I'm not repeating anything:
    Sela
    Shauna
    shaye
    Sharlene
    Sandrine/Sandra
    Solange
    Soleia

Selma
    Shiona
    Sheila
    Skye
    Samantha

Welcome to Nameberry! Out of your list, I like Sylvia. Here are a few others to throw into the mix:

Samara
    Simone
    Sloane

I'm curious to know what's the surname's first initial and how many syllables it has. A differing syllable count count for each part of the name will leave it less monotone such as a 1-3-2 or 2-1-3. With the initials, you may want to avoid them spelling anything like SEA or SAP.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following