Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    It reminds me of Wednesday Addams and I think its usable I've been crushing on Winnie lately and Wednesday is a cute way to get it.
    I am a Wednesday's child as well and I find nothing wrong with the rhyme.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Thank you to everyone who replied, whether pro- or anti-Wednesday! We are going over middle names for Wednesday and it will be on our list soon!

ameliawilliams - Thank you for your comment!

sarahmezz - I wondered that, too but didn't want to ask. Thanks your your reply!

giinkies - I never thought to actually look at the stats. Leticia was a good alternative.

hardertobreathe - I guess I wasn't thinking of it as a common word, only a character and awesome name. Thank you for your reply and honesty.

southern.maple - Thank you for posting the poem, I actually forgot to look it up again.

lifewontwait89 - Oh, the costume possibilities!

rkrd - I hadn't considered Woden as a nickname! I ran it by SO and we both really love it, personality pending. Wendy, Winnie, Woden, and Wes. Thank you!

chrisco - Thanks for your reply! I love Perpetua Azélie is gorgeous, by the way.

ebenezer.scrouge - I just looked it up, and it turns out that I'm a Wednesday's child, too!
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

I like Wednesday, but it only makes sense to me if there's something important about the day for you (i.e., was she born on a Wednesday?). If it's just a random day of the week and you like the sound, I'd be a little more hesitant.
    Nicknames include Wends, Ness, and Day.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I kind of prefer Tuesday, and I don't generally love word names at all. But it's...okay.

Wednesday is one of my favorite names, I think. I say go for it, and agreed that it sounds lovely with Ivan! Honestly, I don't think the Addams Family connection is too big of a deal, although there might be teasing on that front (although there's always teasing, no matter the name).

I also love the idea of the nn Winnie for it. Precious! Wednesday is an incredible name, so I say yes.