Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    It reminds me of Wednesday Addams and I think its usable I've been crushing on Winnie lately and Wednesday is a cute way to get it.
    I am a Wednesday's child as well and I find nothing wrong with the rhyme.
    Isobel Jamesie | Eloise| Matilda | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Lucia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Ruby | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Francesca |
    ○●○
    Eamon Harris | Hayes| Tiago | Cooper | Jack | Jago | Flynn | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Taylor | Baxter | Lawson | Lewis | Fletcher | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Drake |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

Thank you to everyone who replied, whether pro- or anti-Wednesday! We are going over middle names for Wednesday and it will be on our list soon!

ameliawilliams - Thank you for your comment!

sarahmezz - I wondered that, too but didn't want to ask. Thanks your your reply!

giinkies - I never thought to actually look at the stats. Leticia was a good alternative.

hardertobreathe - I guess I wasn't thinking of it as a common word, only a character and awesome name. Thank you for your reply and honesty.

southern.maple - Thank you for posting the poem, I actually forgot to look it up again.

lifewontwait89 - Oh, the costume possibilities!

rkrd - I hadn't considered Woden as a nickname! I ran it by SO and we both really love it, personality pending. Wendy, Winnie, Woden, and Wes. Thank you!

chrisco - Thanks for your reply! I love Perpetua Azélie is gorgeous, by the way.

ebenezer.scrouge - I just looked it up, and it turns out that I'm a Wednesday's child, too!
    Mommy to one Snug.

I like Wednesday, but it only makes sense to me if there's something important about the day for you (i.e., was she born on a Wednesday?). If it's just a random day of the week and you like the sound, I'd be a little more hesitant.
    Nicknames include Wends, Ness, and Day.
    Amedeo Ariel Dmitri Enjolras
    Artemis Cicely Elisabeth Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Rosalie Titania

I kind of prefer Tuesday, and I don't generally love word names at all. But it's...okay.

Wednesday is one of my favorite names, I think. I say go for it, and agreed that it sounds lovely with Ivan! Honestly, I don't think the Addams Family connection is too big of a deal, although there might be teasing on that front (although there's always teasing, no matter the name).

I also love the idea of the nn Winnie for it. Precious! Wednesday is an incredible name, so I say yes.