Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Asher, Liam (yes it's mega popular but I love it) would you consider William nn Liam? I also lo love Luka and I don't believe it is too popular.
    From your girl's I like Vivien and Charlotte. I love Mia but more as a nn than a given name.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Liam is my favorite of your boy names.

From the girls' I love Vivian, Charlotte, Sadie & Anya!
    ☂nana [24]☂
    mama to pit bulls [z&m]
    ttc ; fiona kathleen, sinead frances or finnegan michael, sullivan james

My favorites are Asher and Charlotte. I would like Luca but Luka just looks wrong to me. From your girls list I also like Vivien and Hadley. Kieran sounds very girly to me. There is nothing wrong with picking a popular name.
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hel ena

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer

Boy names:
    I love Silas & Callum! Asher is nice, too. Kieran is ok, as is Luka. Liam has always seemed incomplete to me, but it is a nice nickname for William.

Girl names:
    I love Hadley and Charlotte. I like Anya, Annika, Sadie, and Holly as well. Mika, Baylor, and Vivien are ok. I don't like Mia or Taelyn.
    Wren (03.08), Estella (05.10), Blair (10.11), and Yves (12.13).

Asher - Along the lines of some other very trendy names, it just doesn't feel special to me.
    Kieran - I thought more of Tiernan than Karen, but either way, I'm not in love.
    Liam - Popular, yes, but for good reason. I love this one.
    Silas - One of those old-man names that is made of awesome. I'd love to see this used, and adore Silas Luka as a combo.
    Luka - Prefer Luca spelling, and would be considered about its proximity to the name Lucas. Perhaps a middle name?
    Callum - Nice. Makes me think of classy British boys.

Anya - I think of Anya in the Anastasia movie. Spunky and Russian.
    Vivien - Yes, Vivien Leigh and all that, but Vivien's just so overused.
    Annika - Astrid Lindgren names are my weakness.
    Charlotte - Meh. Has the word "harlot" in it.
    Mia - Bland. Vaguely nickname-y.
    Hadley - Boring. Preppy.
    Mika - Yes, yes, yes! I might be only a bit biased considering that, as a writer, I had a main character Mika.
    Sadie - Pretty, but also feels like a nickname. It's also always reminded me of someone who has a lot of cats for some reason.
    Taelyn - A trendy reinvention of Taylor and the ever-popular -lyn names (Ashlyn, etc.).
    Baylor - Weird combo of Bayley and Sailor.
    Holly - Cute, but not as interesting as some others here.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid