Names Searched Right Now:

Little brother name

Apparently I'm a good writer, so I'm working on a fictional novel. The main character's name is Elaina but she is known simply as Laney. She is a strong female heroine with fire. She is brave and is willing to do anything to protect her friends. She is also very powerful. He has red hair and grey eyes and is very pretty.
    I need a name for her little brother (age 9) I want the name to be older (like Will or James) but can also suit a young boy. The boy is mysterious, dangerous, powerful, ghostly and a bit creepy. He is good though. He has a torturous backstory. He has silver hair and drk grey eyes. Help!

The first thing I thought of was Simon.

Others: Christophe, Gabriel, Oliver, Jack, George
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I do like PP's idea of Gabriel, the image of this pure angelic name contrasting with a more darkly troubled character. I also like Edmund, Alexander, Michael, Christopher, Sebastian, Adam, Jonathan, Arthur, and Shiloh (I know it's a little more quirky, but I had to throw it in there).
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Thanks guys! I think I'll go with Gabriel!