Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    shalexis: Yes, I'm sure they'll do all sorts of topsy turvy things to the little mermaid. I just love mermaids, so really, any mermaid story is cool with me.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Not happy with the way things are going... that is all.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Fey - I KNOW! I hope they don't spin the plot out of control to where is becomes unsalvagable
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I haven't watched since the Robin, dead Marian and Regina thing, that just killed it for me.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I enjoy this show. It's one of the only shows that I've started watching since the pilot and made it past the first season.

I'll be honest and say that Peter Pan being Rumple's father threw me. I don't know if I like the idea, but we'll see and the ending, I was not too thrilled with the ending. On one hand, I liked that Pan got Henry's heart (would've liked if Pan actually ripped it out of Henry's chest), but on the other hand, Henry seriously choose to save magic despite the consequences clearly stated by Emma and Regina. Plus, seeing that his father was in fact alive, wouldn't he be more enthusiastic and in turn, choose to go with his family. I don't know. I also feel the actor choice for Henry could be better. First season, I really liked him, but now, I don't find him to be believable.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally