Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I actually really loved T.ink, both the good little idealist version and the jaded, vengeful, but still good at heart version. I'm still confused by what just happened with M.ulan O.o Is she in love with A.urora now?

This week made me mad. I am violently opposed to any sort of romance between R.obin and R.egina. Oh HELL no. That is seriously gross. And M.arian dead?? What a wasted opportunity! They could have made her this fierce merry woman bandit, and had some long elaborate backstory with her and Sn.ow meeting and developing this woodsy sisterhood thing. Bah! Humbug, I say.

And now for Wonderland.

The good parts: C.yrus!! Not only is he dreamy, he manages to radiate this kindness and warmth that really translates well. I always struggled with OUAT's D.avid because he's supposed to be this wonderfully good lovable character and I just don't get those feelings from the actor. But I found C.yrus easy to connect to. With those warm eyes and that beautiful smile, no wonder A.lice fell in love with him! I also loved that A.lice's character is fairly kickass. Clearly she could have walked out of that asylum anytime, so it adds this whole new dimension to her character once she's reminded what she's fighting for.

The bad parts: The Qu.een!! Ugh! For a show that's known for its deliciously wicked, intelligent, and devious queen, OUAT really squandered their opportunity to portray an equally powerful R.ed Qu.een. You don't know how badly I wanted J.afar to just throw her over that railing and assume control of the whole enterprise. I felt nothing but contempt for her…was it just me?? The other major issue I had was the CG. I try really hard not to be a CG snob and overlook the parts in OUAT where things are unrealistic enough to bug me. But I felt like sooo much of this episode and even some of the major characters were just painfully unreal looking. Ch.eshire, the R.abbit, the caterpillar, the palace, the maze, and most of the aerial shots…Maybe they don't mind because of the psychedelic nature of Wonderland? But I found it really distracting and praying they improve things for subsequent episodes. Sorry if that seems snobby of me!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Yeah no way. I was so excited to find out who the lion tattoo belonged to... Giving Re gi na a "secret true love who they weren't going to reveal yet but would eventually vindicate Ti nk" was going to be so awesome later in the season and then they just ruined everything by giving it away now and showing Ro bin Ho od as her match... Unacceptable. Why was Ma id Ma rian given the sick and dying plot line anyway, that is absurd. I did like the episode though. Tink was great, I'm glad Bael made it back to Neverland, and I LOVE ROL AND. Holy moly, what an adorable child. I am a little excited about Mu lan joining the Me rry Men, but less so about Ro bin's part in it all. The 2 of them better not start up a romance. What a mess. To conclude: Yay, Rol and. Haha. Also, I have decided that I am not going to watch Wonderland. I just can't seem to care. Sorry Naveen/Jafar. Lol.
    Last edited by amydomsmom; October 17th, 2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: taking names out
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

Sessha: Yep, agreed. Miss T in.k was fab. Can't wait to see more of her. Re: M u.la n and Au ro.ra, that's how I saw it. It seemed completely random. I'd have no problem with it if there'd been some back story, but last I remember, M ul.a.n was crushing on P.hili.p. M.ar.ia.n being dead is beyond lame. And I hated the scene where T.in.k told Re.gi.na it wasn't just her happily ever after she'd ruined, but his. What?? Rawr. Yeah, I was pissed off.

Re: Wonderland- C.yru.s was great. I know what you mean about Cha.rmin.g, especially when compared to C.yru.s. Cha.rmi.ng just comes off as boring. C.yru.s is kind but there's still something exciting about him. There's a twinkle in his eye. I actually liked the characters/actors from Wonderland. Well, except that ridiculous Que.en. And I love Na.ve.en An.dr.e.ws from LOST, but I'm not sure about this Ja.far thing. So far it's coming across as really campy. The CGI was weird. I have to assume that's the look they're going for because it was bad. The whole thing just felt off. I'm going to keep watching because I'm interested in A.li.ce, C.yru.s and Kn.ave. My poor SO. He has this weird pet peeve where he can't watch actors that look like other actors. He's calling the guy who plays the Knave the poor man's Ja.ke Gylle.nha.al and just shakes his head every time he's on screen. It's funny to watch, but also rather annoying because he won't shut up about it. Honey, it's okay! Sometimes people look like other people. Anyway, I read this was just a 13 episode run, so hopefully they tell a great story and move on.

Amy: I'm with you 100%. Also, question about Ba.e getting back to Nev.erlan.d. We thought our programming was messed up. The episode was over about 10 minutes earlier than usual, and there was no scene about B.ae getting to Nev.erlan.d. Did it get skipped or was there no scene? One minute B.ae said they were going to call the shadow, then there was like an 8 minute commercial break, it came back and B.ae was in Nev.erla.nd. We thought it was strange. Mu.la.n will be fun as one of the merry men. Before the whole Re.gi.na + Ro.bi.n and Mu.la.n + Au.ro.ra thing, I figured they were going to go for a Mu.la.n + Ro.bi.n thing. Now I'm not so sure. Are they saying M.ula.n is gay? Bi? I'm just so confused. I thought she was in love with P.hi.lip. Stop confusing me, TV show. :/
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I haven't posted in here for about a week. What did everyone think about Hooks back-story? And the kiss of course!! Swoon. Look, I'm in the B ae l f i r e corner, but I'm not gonna lie. I'd find a nice private corner on the island and do some very inappropriate things with H oo k. We're talking, make the pirate blush inappropriate. Hubba hubba... Also, C ha rm in g being cured: am I understanding it correctly? Does it only work on the island? Will he drop dead if he leaves the island? Also... the little mermaid!! Guys, I am so excited about this episode. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Is anyone still watching Wonderland? I still am, though it's now a show I watch while doing other things, making dinner and such. There are bits I like, but overall it's just not very good. None of the reveals have been a surprise to me, I saw them all coming a mile away. Sigh. Oh well.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

@redwoodfrey

I thought Hook's back story was nice! He definitely isn't at all what I expected they would make him into, but I'm really enjoying this kind of reversed Pet.er Pan thing (reversed from what is traditional at least, if that makes sense...)

I'm also in the Baelfire corner... I'm interested to see what Hoo.k does now that he knows he's still around. As far as I understood, Cha.rming is only cured so long as he stays on the island.. I haven't heard anything about the little mermaid! Be prepared for them to tell the story a little differently, it might ruin it if they do something crazy that you weren't expecting!

I've still been watching Wonderland, but I'm not hooked on it yet... I am really good at guessing storylines, so I haven't really be surprised by anything either, but it has been interesting so far!