Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Also, I know this isn't really a name forum, but this show makes me love the name Snow. I don't know that I could get away with using it, but I want to, really bad!

If you want to have a good time, try explaining why Henry calls Regina and Emma mom, and how thanksgiving would work in that family. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. I tried with my BIL who's never seen the show. He told me that he'd take my word for it.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dindlee View Post
    If you want to have a good time, try explaining why Henry calls Regina and Emma mom, and how thanksgiving would work in that family. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. I tried with my BIL who's never seen the show. He told me that he'd take my word for it.
    I feel like this is the biggest problem with the show. It's so complicated that I can't explain it in a way that makes other people want to watch it with me... I'm working on getting my boyfriend to try it, not sure how it's going to work out..

I hope I'm not butting into the middle of a conversation, I haven't read the whole thread, but can anyone tell me what station this show is on and when? I've never even heard of it before, but it seems interesting. I don't have cable or Hulu or anything, though...
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

@thatkathryngirl, the new episodes (season 3) are free on hulu--you don't have to "have" it. Old episodes are on Netflix instant, as well as the usual places where you can pay for TV (amazon, itunes, etc) and then of course there are numerous less-than-legal ways to watch them. I'm not sure what time it comes on (I always watch it on Hulu) but I know it's on ABC.

@shalexis, that image is hilarious. Every now and then I have to pause OUAT and go "wait...so she's his....step-daughter-in-law and third cousin once removed, and he's her aunt's best friend's great-grandfather who is for some reason the same age as her..." and just review all the weird familial relationships in my brain.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr