Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I love me some wicked Gold. I also like Hook, but mostly because he is so pretty to look at. Oddly enough I can't stand the good guys. Snow, Charming, Belle & Emma bore me. This might be pattern of mine considering I love Ian Somerhalders character Damon on TVD and of course Ian adds on to it. I also LOVE Katherine. Stefan annoys me and Elena can be locked in a tomb for a couple hundred years for all I care. The only good one I like is Elijah.
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Auntie to Q | Momma to a kit named Zola Bastet
    Girls | Combos | Boys

Ahh, okay, one more comment and then I have to get into bed. RE: R e g i n a ' s hatred of S n o w, yes, that's exactly the conclusion I reached tonight after hashing it out with SO. In many ways, it makes her so much more interesting now. I've always really liked her character, and this whole situation stumped me, but I'd forgotten that even though the actress is a grown woman, she was playing the part of a young girl. The things that happen during those years can define us forever, if we let them, and she let it for so long. She's on the verge of growth right now, and I hope they finish fleshing her out this season and showing us how far she's come.

And yes, we both laughed when we saw H e n r y because he's so obviously older. That's the challenge with child actors, so I'm willing to ignore it, but it's glaringly obvious this season. It reminds me of Lost, when Walt suddenly hit puberty and turned into the incredible Hulk. Children grow up.

I love me some wicked people, as well. Gold, Hook, yes Damon, what a mouthwatering man, and Katherine, oh yeah. I always wished the same for Stefan and Elena. Katherine and Damon have personality! Speaking of Lost again, I always felt the same about Sawyer vs Jack. Sawyer all the way, although my favorite Lost men are Hurley and Desmond. Desmond and Penny's love story goes down as one of the greatest in TV history for me. And in Buffy world, Spike is leaps and bound ahead of Angel for me. They laugh, they have fun, they enjoy life and everything life has to offer, there's a spark there!

However, in regards to Snow, she's a fave. Mostly in her flashbacks. Her furs and wild hair and running through the woods with her bow. She is tough. Yes, she's kind and predictable in many ways, but I really admire her character. She's had a lot of sadness and pain, and she's still pure of heart.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

I loved Spike. I was rooting for him all around. Angel was broody a lot like Stefan. I always said that if they were going to kill off one of Nina Dobrev's characters I hope it won't Katharine. Her acting with Katherine is so much different than with Elena. I had wondered before the character Katherine showed up if she is trying to feel dull and unlikable or it's the actress being horrible. I can't wait for it to come back this week.

Spoilers:
    Oh, I love S n o w in the flashbacks and before she married C h a r m i n g. She had so much more of a personality. Afterwards in Storybrook she bothered me. She has good parts, but I think compared to Enchanted Forest S n o w she is a bit dull. Someone on anything forum I'm on mentioned they might do a time leap because of H e n r y going through puberty and at first I didn't like it, but now I think if something like him going through a portal to another land where time sped by fast would be interesting.

I'm off to bed too. Night!
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Auntie to Q | Momma to a kit named Zola Bastet
    Girls | Combos | Boys

Yes, Henry's actor Jared Gilmore is 13 years old now ... My sister is his age, 13. And I can promise you, she is just growing and growing.

I'm not from US, but I do have means to watch the episode. Wish I could do it straightaway, but I have school. And then I have to go to the dentist. And then I have to do a boring thing for two hours, and then ... Mjah, it's night, when I'm capable of it, and I have to sleep then.
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

AHHHH! OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! watch it religiously! I'm mad I missed the thread last night... but I watched it and went to bed afterwards, as I get up at 5am every day! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena