Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Once Upon a Time

Oh my gosh. Do any of you US berries watch Once Upon a Time? I just finished the season premiere and I'm so excited. No spoilers for any fans out there who haven't watched it yet, but I squealed about a dozen times.

Favorite line of the night: Filet the bitch! I love love love Regina.

When I saw the man in Rump's castle, I shrieked, full on shriek. I'm probably fan-girling way too hard, hopefully there are some fans on here who will get my excitement. I'm so ready to explore Neverland!
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I watched the first season and I plan on catching up when I've finished school. I loved the first season however and the second looks awesome!

~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles
    Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe

Previously ebonyeden

avatar is my 8th great grandmother.

OMG!!! I'm so glad you didn't post spoilers because we don't have cable anymore so I have to do ABC or Hulu the day after the show airs. I can't wait to see what happens!! Rumple and Belle are my favorite romance, by far, but I kinda think Hook and Ruby are my favorite characters. I do love Mary Margaret/Snow, but her whole cheating story with David rubbed me the wrong way.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

fiammetta: catch up so I can talk with someone on Sundays, pretty please?

sessha: I try very hard to not spoil things for people, because I had something spoiled in a very bad way once and I never forgot it. I was disappointed with the cheating storyline as well, but I try and remember that they were actually married, and in truth, David (and his fake wife, I forgot her name) were, in a way, being raped (as were all the people who Regina forced into fake marriages, relationships.) by Regina. Hmm, rape may be too strong, but maybe not. They were in a relationship, but they were brainwashed into it. Not sure if I'm making sense. My point is, Snow and Charming were married, and I think in their hearts they knew that, and that David's marriage and sexual relationship with his wife (I've forgotten her name) was a fraud. Bah. I've not explained it well. Hope you get my drift.

Oops, forgot to say that I adore Belle and Rump as well. <3
    Artemis Willow ☀ Cordelia Avalon ☀ Isabeau Forest ☀ Isadora Nightingale ☀ Lorelei Ondine ☀ Lyra Snow ☀ Pandora Everild ☀ Tabitha Eilonwy ☀ Thisbe Wildrose ☀ Thora Silmarien
    Caspian Wilder ☀ Conrad Elessar ☀ Damian Sparrow ☀ Desmond Thorn ☀ Evander Hart ☀ Everett Ward ☀ Gwydion Alaric ☀ Malachi Bjorn ☀ Peregrine Llyr ☀ Theodore Winter

writing a novel and preparing for the baby making
    our two furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Not in the US, but I used to watch it (complete first season and few episodes from the second season). I love it!
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias