Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool Toddlers and Tiaras!!!

Anyone else on here a huge T&T fan? I LOVE Toddlers and Tiaras!!

Although my family is a very conservative Christian family, I am allowed to watch this. I think the concept is bad, but watching it makes me laugh/smile (I know, it sounds wrong!). I know my mom is more lenient when it comes to television programming, so she's in agreement with me when it comes to the show. She loves it! My dad...well...he's special

Would love to hear your opinions on the show!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Oy. I don't like this show at all. I really don't think beauty pageants are a good idea for little girls. But I get why it's an entertaining show. I mostly just want to slap the parents lol.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@Sarah: Yea, some of the parents can act really stupid. Makes me think that you should have a license if you want to be a parent.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

(Stolen from @tabby)

It's entertaining and the contestants are adorable, but I think it's a crazy, cruel and wrong concept that's inappropriate for little girls. The parents are kinda whacko.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; September 29th, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali: I hate when the parents force the girls to do it. If they want to do it, okay, but if they don't want to...that's just wrong. And yeppers, most parents on there are whackos.
    ~Emily

Ladies...

Gents...

(Stolen from @tabby)