Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Saffron-- I love Saffron (from Ab Fab) but have always felt this is more of a pet name than a human name despite my utter love for the name/character.
    Allegra- would probably like the name a lot more if I didn't associate with an old Nickelodeon show Allegra's Window
    Zafira- not sure this falls into the "easy to spell/doesn't require explanation" category for me. Certainly exotic and pretty though.
    Layla- reminds me of the old James Taylor song in a good way. I think it's lovely.
    Jade- I don't think it's "trashy" per se... nms though.

Middle Names
    Daisy- like it for the sentimental value. not my favorite name in general.
    Paisley- not a fan
    Odessa- adore this.

Suggestions:
    Vienna
    Malia/Melia
    Zadie
    Lavinia
    Stella
    Valencia
    Delphine/Delfina
    Cara
    Adella
    Thalia
    Arabella
    Sabina
    Lucretia
    Vera

I think Layla Daisy is lovely. Daisy Jade is also pretty great
    Kendra Kay 20 something
    Mommy to JohnPaul Christopher (Johnny) and
    Graham Jacob Michael
    Dying for an Anna

Anastasia Kay LouiseCallista Ruby JuneDelilah Sara Belle

Rhett Jackson NicolaiSterling Nicholas TaylorKenton Alec Nicco

Saffron - Beautiful.
    Allegra - Lovely sound, lovely meaning, but too strong of an association for me with the medicine, I couldn't use it.
    Zafira -Beautiful & exotic but 1) yes, she'll have to spell it out sometimes and 2) it sort of clashes with Crawford.
    Layla - Are Liela & Lola both very young children? If so, Liela, Lola and Layla in a close group of friends is a bit much & I'd want something more unexpected. It is pretty though.
    Jade - I don't think of it as trashy. The word makes me think of a beautiful jade green dress, of China, a carved jade bracelet, etc. However, I do sort of feel it is a little dated, like Desirae or Brittany. (?) Suggest the name Jadis. I love this name, from a French word meaning "times bygone" or "olden times."

Middle Names

Daisy - So sweet.
    Paisley - Too trendy.
    Odessa - Way cool.

Ideas:

Crawford Dion & his sister....
    Aria Daisy
    Zenobia Daisy nn Zia
    Azula Daisy nn Zuzu
    Samara Daisy nn Sam
    Brio Daisy - Italian meaning spirit & vivaciousness
    Cameo Daisy

Phoebe Odessa
    Pearl Odessa
    Ivy Odessa
    Liv Odessa
    Fable Odessa
    Miriam Odessa nn Miri
    Sonnet Odessa
    Piper Odessa

Congratulations to you!

The trashy comes from overhearing a discussion (I know,I know evesdroppers and all that) where Jade was being discussed in a "oh yes shes a teenage welfare mum thats named her daughter Jade and to be cool she's spelled it Jayide"
    and while my logical non pregnant brain knows and can dismiss this as a judgemental and ignorant discussion...it seems to niggle at my hormonal pregnant brain.

Allegra - I have always pronounced All ay gra however hubby thinks Al leg ra ?

I like Garnet however the sister in law has got dibs on it and she likes it for a boy.

thank you all for your imput, it makes it much clearer

From your list, I really like Allegra. If you need a nn, perhaps you could use Alla? I'd pronounce it AW-la.

Is there a reason Odessa is not on your first name list? It's quite gorgeous. I'm usually not into place names, but I knew a gorgeous and amazingly talented fiddle player named Odessa, so this name feels so joyful to me!
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catherine, Cordelia Iseult, Cosima Beatrix, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair