Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb We really have trouble with this....

We need a girls name and its getting closer! (6 weeks). We have very recently moved interstate; so the naming thing got shelved and suuddenly its getting a bit close!

Please help me with a brutal assessment of the names below or suggestions of beautiful sounding feminine names for a girl.

Her older brother is Crawford Dion

First Name
    Saffron
    Allegra ( not sure I like nn like Leggy or Ali)
    Zafira
    Layla (however in our new circle of friends we have a Liela and a Lola, so not sure of the rules here)
    Jade (worried its a bit trashy)

Middle Names
    Daisy (grandmas name and my middle name)
    Paisley
    Odessa

RULES:
    We like names that dont require spelling/explanation as our last name has to be spelled.
    Not keen on unisex names
    Feminine but not frilly
    Not to unusual
    Can't start with R or end with "en" sound
    The women in our family/s have strong personalities and striking features

Please help! thank you

Jade is gorgeous...why would it sound trashy??? Odessa Jade would be lovely. Also, Allegra Lourdes (Ally, or just Allegra, sans nn), Saffron Zafira, Layla Alegria. So many lovely choices!

Saffron - I love how spunky Saffron is. The only issue I really see with it is that there aren't any great nickname options. Ronnie? Bleck. Saffron Odessa and Saffron Paisley are both interesting combos. Saffron & Crawford are a great combo.
    Allegra - Less special than your others.
    Zafira - Not a fan. You'll have trouble spelling it. Zafira Daisy is cute.
    Layla - Meh. Doesn't say "strong personality" to me.
    Jade - Not trashy, but not interesting. How about Garnet? Opal?

Suggestions:
    Indigo
    Maeve
    Rowena
    Sage
    Alexandria
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

All beautiful but jade is the only one that won't require spelling or explanation. Jade Odessa is really lovely.

Agree that Jade would not need to be spelled. My niece is Allegra; her sister is Laurel. Fits your criteria. Would also work with all mn options. Good luck!