Names Searched Right Now:

Names for twin boys? (repost from sibling names forum)

My SO and I decided on Peyton Ray and Rylan David. At the time I was set on Peyton and Rylan for their names but, now I'm questioning if it's best. I've not been fond of my youngest daughter's name lately so I really want to make sure I pick the perfect names for my boys. I do still like Peyton and Rylan, just don't know if they're the right ones...

My current children are
    Emma Nicole
    Caden James
    Jaycee Elizabeth

And I want the twins names to kind of work I guess.
    Not a fan of "matchy" names but names that work together and/or have something in common. (Peyton and Rylan both have the 'n' ending, are "unisex" and have 'y')

Names I like and am willing to use as first and middle:
    Benjamin "Benjy", Rylan, Collin, Douglas, Horatio, Wyatt, Dexter "Dex", Flynn, Charles "Charlie/Chip", Quinten, Levi, Leo, Parker, Cooper, Oliver, Camden, Jace, Alistair, Grant, Alec, Thomas, Finnegan, Wilson, Christian, Lance, Owen, Dominic, Gabriel, Bentley, Andrew, Maxwell, Tristan, Franklin, Adam, Dean, Beau, Miles, Evan, Vance, Asher, Leland, Kyler, Nathan, David, Sebastian, Hunter, Declan, Felix, Ryder, Logan, Chance, Gavin, Tanner, Bryce, Sylvester, Noah, Peyton, Elliot, Ray, Drew, Blake, Cameron, Mason (unsure if I'd be willing to use the 'C' names because of Caden, but maybe as a middle name)

Thanks for any help/suggestions.
    My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece

Congratulations on your twins! I understand the need to choose perfect names for your sons, but I see nothing wrong with Peyton Ray and Rylan David. Is there anything that specifically concerns you about these names? Peyton and Rylan seem to strike the balance of being accordant but not matchy. Though Peyton is more popular than his brother, Rylan's similarity to Ryan, Riley, etc. makes him seem familiar. My only suggestion would be to consider giving Peyton a more traditionally masculine name to match sturdy David. What about Peyton Oliver, Peyton Elliott, or Peyton Bryce? If that rings unnecessary, there's no need to fret because you've chosen lovely names for your boys.

Hi, I have a female cousin named Peyton and another female cousin with middle name Rae. So to my ears, Peyton Ray sounds much more feminine than masculine. Also I am not so big on the rhyming in that name (pay-ray). However I do think Rylan David works well with your other kids' names. This sounds like a name a boy would enjoy having (even if people sometimes say "rill-un"-rhyming-with-Dylan). You have a long list of things that you still like though, so you have plenty to chose from if you're not feeling sure.

I liked:

Rylan David & Maxwell Dean
    Rylan David & Wyatt Douglas
    Rylan David & Finnegan Drew
    Rylan David & Quinten Blake
    Rylan David & Declan Thomas
    Rylan David & Beau Sebastian
    Rylan David & Dexter Flynn - both have letter d and letters l,y,& n - just flip-flopped
    Rylan David & Gavin Parker
    Rylan David & Wilson Levi
    Rylan David & Tristan Gabriel

Didn't use in combos but also really like: Benjamin, Collin, Charles/Charlie, Oliver, Alistair, Alec, Adam, and Miles.
    Would nix: Jace - because you have Jaycee, Camden - feminine to me, Bentley - feminine but also seems superficial to me, Lance - makes me think of lancing in a medical sense unfortunately, and Logan & Mason - overused and may soon seem dated.

Congrats on your twin boys!

@flaunt I was thinking Peyton Miles instead of Peyton Ray...cause I figured two "unisex" names didn't work. Thanks though

@peanut Wyatt Douglas is actually a combo I really like. I'll run it by my SO, see what he thinks. From your suggestions I also like Maxwell Dean, Quinten Blake, Declan Thomas, and Dexter Flynn. However they are all good suggestions, so thank you.
    Oops, didn't even realize I had Jace still in there. I tried to go through my list and get rid of names that were too matchy to my other children. Thanks for pointing that out! I feel like Camden is too close to Caden so I probably wouldn't use it, except maybe as a middle, if even that. Bentley, Lance, Logan, and Mason aren't even my favorites from the list anyway. I do not care for how popular Emma and Caden's names have gotten so I doubt I'd choose something that is super popular right now, like Mason is.
    My princess [11/24/09], my little man [4/25/10], my munchkin [2/13/12], and my boys [12/3/13]

Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. ~ Bob Marley

~Pertussis (whooping cough) can be a fatal disease, especially in infants~
    Rest peacefully Lily Reece