Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    We vaccinate . I also think the benefits outweigh the risks. I skipped hep b (or c? Ummm ) at birth and will do so with the bump. I did my research and as we had no high risk family members, and wouldn't be exposing Ayla to that particular disease we delayed. I felt birth was traumatic enough and their little bodies didn't need extra stress of an unnecessary (at that age) vaccination.
    For everything else we're right on track. She's 13 months and we had her 12mnths a week ago. It's not fun, she had a tough day the day after, but my mum is a practice nurse (in NZ that's the nurses that work at a GPs office, give vaccines, basic health checks etc) and I trust her opinions which is do it.

We've been vaccinating. I have a few friends that are nurses and other friends that work with lots of kids, so I know Azula will potentially be exposed to a lot of germs. My concern with vaccinating is the inclusion of so many random ingredients (soy?) but I think the benefits outweigh the risks.
    New username is @ truenature

I don't really understand why vaccinating is so controversial. I think it's extremely important.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Sarah: vaccinating has been controversial since studies began linking it to the rapid increase in Autism cases. Among other health issues too.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Quote Originally Posted by cvdutch31 View Post
    Sarah: vaccinating has been controversial since studies began linking it to the rapid increase in Autism cases. Among other health issues too.
    Except these studies have been exposed as frauds. The WHO and all credible organisations support vaccination.

Not vaccinating children on purpose is ignorant, irresponsible and endangers not only your kids but other people who can't vaccinate for many reasons (young babies, illnesses, pregnant women). It baffles me that the anti-vaccination movement is given any credibility.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.