Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

vacancinating your baby/child

Do you do it, or no? Any particular reason, I know this can be touchy Im just curious your opinions compared to the overkill of contradictions on the internet.

Yes, absolutely! We have done all of the available vaccines so far, on the regular schedule, and will continue to do so. I strongly believe that the risks of going unvaccinated far outweighs any risk.

We do it too, everything they recommend. He just got his first flu shot, too.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

Its so common practice here, I also started hers but so many people are starting to oppose I'm curious on why people choose to do so or not. I honestly hate the idea of all the shots they get but id feel horrible if she got sick without them. My mom big statement is a simple heyve been doing it forever & shell need them for school anyways.

I won't be doing the flu shot though, too many people I know got very ill from it & almost half it seemed still got sick anyways?

We vaccinated, but delayed all of them. I knew they were necessary but I didn't like the idea of injecting my brand new baby with such a large quantity of ingredients, especially when the effects of some of them aren't fully known. Because a lot of the ones here are 3 in 1 shots, I was very cautious.

The one we delayed the most was the MMR, Amelie was meant to get it at around 12 months but she only got it last month.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.