Names Searched Right Now:
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Well, I've given my thoughts on all of them except Isis. Isis is quiet but solid and strong, a beauty who flies under the radar. I think of my friend Isis who's reserved and bookish but understanding, a good listener and who has a heart of gold.

Ranking from favourite to least favourite:
    Hespera!!! (like a PP, I'll be so disappointed if you don't have a Hespera at some point!)
    Melusine
    Isis
    Morgana
    Niniane
    Callisto
    Tinuviel
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Once again I'm excited to see Melusine on your list! Yay, she's back!!! ok, mini celebration over. Just wanted to say I really like Isis. The downside to me is she's so short compared to Dita's name but she's gorgeous! She's both dainty and strong if that makes any sense. The nn Icicle is absolutely adorable too Now for Proserpina, will she be on the middle list? I like her in theory, but I think due to the pine issue she would make a better middle than first. Are combo threads coming soon?

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

Angel; yay! I'll make sure my inbox is clear... oh, I'm loving Icey now too, and you made me want to watch Firefly again! You are god at nicknames, it's like your secret power . I can't wait to see what you come up with for combos...

Waverly; thanks!

Bonfire; we plan on having lots of children so Hespera will be used at some point, I'm sure.

Averella; yeah, Isis is short, but she's strong, fierce and awesome. It's not a weak name, Isis can steer a ship and climb mountains.

Thanks everyone, for helping us narrow down our list to these six. I'm excited and hope you'll help in the making of combos as well!

These are the six:
    Callisto
    Hespera
    Isis
    Morgana
    Pandora
    Tinuviel
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]