Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    I didn't even know there was a tool called a "rowter", but I do remember that you call a wrench a spanner.
    Isn't a router (rowter) an internet hardware thing? Like a wireless router? I'm hopeless with technology but I've definitely heard that before.

And yep, I say Don and Dawn identically, too.
    Gwen
    (film student, name nerd, regular nerd, bad influence)

Current favorites:
    Ismay Cleo Sybella Ailsa Iphigenia
    Prosper Sirius August Malcolm Zephyr

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Isn't a router (rowter) an internet hardware thing? Like a wireless router? I'm hopeless with technology but I've definitely heard that before.
    Oh yea, I guess I was thinking tool as in hammer and nails. But, yea, I've got a router on my desk, lol
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    Sleeveless top is a tank top.

I didn't even know there was a tool called a "rowter", but I do remember that you call a wrench a spanner.
    Haha, see a tank top over here is thicker and kind of a sleeveless jumper (sweater!). I still see them occasionally but they always remind me of little boys from the 40s-50s

Yeah, I don't really know what a router tool does, I just know it's something to do with carpentry! You're right, wrenches are spanners here. I saw 'spanner' suggested as a name on one of the blogs the other week :/
    Last edited by charlieandperry1; October 2nd, 2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Getting my tools mixed up!
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    Haha, see a tank top over here is thicker and kind of a sleeveless jumper (sweater!). I still see them occasionally but they always remind me of little boys from the 40s-50s

Yeah, I don't really know what a router tool does, I just know it's something to do with carpentry! You're right, spanners are wrenches here. I saw 'spanner' suggested as a name on one of the blogs the other week :/
    lol, I don't think we have a separate word for a sleeveless sweater, it's just that!

Wow, Spanner as a name would be funny, bit too much like Spaniel
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

There's a german word which is also "spanner" however it means voyeur, to have this as a name, well, don't visit Germany.