Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    I think I'm the only one from Northern Ireland. So, ask away if you like! I'm obviously pretty familiar with the rest of the UK too, particularly Scotland and the north of England.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

@C&P I just realized I don't know where you're from I guess I assumed London, but...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I think I'm the only one from Faroe Islands... Feel free to ask, and I do my best to answer

I don't think we are stereotyped, since we're mainly unknown. Often got The Question from people online: "Where the heck is it?" x)
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus

@charlieandperry1
    Thank you so much.
    I absolutely love Dr Who. Do you need to buy tickets beforehand or can you just buy them when you go there? I'll definitely write down your other suggestions as I'm going with my mom and (especially) she wants to visit a few museums.
    After Cardiff we'll be driving home along the coast so if someone knows places or towns that deserve a visit, please tell me.
    Polly

Flora | Ophelia | Penelope | Rose

August | Elliott Caspar Frederick | Theo

@opheliaflora: Hi I´m from Germany, too. Mind if I ask which city? You can send me a message, too, if you don´t feel comfortable to reveal that right here

To everyone else: I´m as well going to happily answer questions about Germany and as well France (as best as I can) since I was living there for about a year.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James