Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    @Jasmine- I've never been to New Zealand but I think they filmed Lord of the Rings there? I actually only saw the first movie (my friend is obsessed so I watched it at her house) but it looks soooo beautiful... Oh silly question but is there really something like 15 times as many sheep as people there?
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

@Lauren I'm pretty sure it is true.
    @Mina What is new zealand like, I don't really like it due to an intense netball rivalry but i'm sure it is a lovely place.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Lauren - I just checked and there is about 22 sheep to person now! Yeah, we have a lot of sheep. Even though there is just over 5 million people here. And yes, The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit was filmed here (and I think parts of Narnia?) Lots of beaches and lots of mountains/ranges, especially in the South Island.

Ebs - It is pretty nice here, and yeah the netball & rugby rivalry is pretty intense! I live in the North Island, so there are beaches everywhere. It isn't as hot as Aussie (I have aunties and uncles that live over there) an average summer day gets to 25-27 Celsius where I live, sometimes hotter, sometimes colder if there is a breeze.
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Edia // Etta // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

I'm from the wild north of England My city is world famous for producing ace bands e.g the Beatles, our (best) football club and its really terrible accent. If you want to know about Liverpool, ask away.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I'm from Germany so if anyone has questions feel free to ask
    Is there anyone from England (I spotted a few) here who knows about places/things you just HAVE to see in London and Cardiff? Or someone who can give a bit of an insight on english people?
    Last edited by opheliaflora; October 1st, 2013 at 08:45 PM.