Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Questions about countries?

I'm from Scotland, Glasgow. It's in the UK. I love where I stay I would say I have only saw 1 other berry from Scotland. So does anyone want to ask a question?
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

Is it really true that your unis are free to go to, if you're a EU citizen? *w*
    Proud creator of
    Emmanuelle, Leo Elliot, Eli Cecil, Skylla, Hian, Jules, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

I live in Athens,Greece and I love my country.I havent seen any other berry who stay there.

How is the weather?? Hot? Cold ?

EDIT : If you have any questions about Greece feel free to ask me
    Last edited by bellerose; September 29th, 2013 at 01:08 PM.
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

Since your technically in the UK, are you under the rule of Queen Elizabeth? Are England and the UK two separate countries?
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@lyraslife; I'm too young to have be going to Uni, but yes I definitely think they are free.
    @Bellerose; Cold! Right now it is 17C or 63F.
    @dramagrl19; The UK stands for United Kingdom. It is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Queen Liz is ruler of the UK. Scotland are fighting to get independence and be away from the UK. But the Queen will still rule Scotland.
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.