Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I wouldn't do Henrietta and Harry, they're both forms of the same name. Is he Harry or Henry nn Harry? Because Harry and Charlotte probably pair better, but Henry and Elizabeth strike a very regal pairing and Harry and Beth/Harry and Lizzie work as nicknames. Clementine feels very 'posh' next to the relatively common Harry.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Essjay,

Harry is a Harry
    Little Ladies

Rosalind Elisabetta Jane 'Rosie' * Marguerite Penelope Helena 'Margo' * Rosemarie Henrietta Opal 'Roma' * November Lillian Marlowe 'Nova' * Henrietta Ophelia Pearl 'Hattie'

Gents

Maximilian Jasper Owen 'Max' * Jasper Edmund Henry 'Jazz' * Edward Kazimir James 'Teddy' * Alexander Carlisle Benedict 'Alec' * Jeremiah Christian Sage 'Jem' * James William Emmett 'Jem' * Tiberius Hadrian Beau 'Tiger'

Oh I like the suggestion of Beth - I can totally see a Beth with that description, and Harry and Beth are lovely together
    Top Names: Benedict Zeal & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Calvin: Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    TTC this year!!

I like Harry and Beth too. Another one I like (though it might be a stretch) is Elisabeth nn Elsie