Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deciding what the twin will be called

Hey, I have a few names for a younger twin sister to a boy but I can't decide what to call her!:(

The twins are 14 years old born in 1st of July 1980, both have dark hair and green eyes. The boy (I've already got a name for him) hair is messy like his dad's but the girl's hair has soft curls into it ending just above her waist - it often kept in a plait down her back. They both live in the UK with their nasty aunt and uncle because their parents are dead. My character is completely blind but has developed a way to see using her hands instead, she's a quiet, kind, caring person who never says anything bad about anyone and everyone basically loves her. Her brother is call Harry.

The few names in mind:
    Elizabeth Lily nn ?
    Charlotte Lily nn Lottie
    Clementine Lily nn Clem/Clemmie
    Henrietta Lily nn Nettie
    Last edited by evangelinelilypotter; September 29th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
    Current Favs

Elisabeth ~ Evangeline ~ Catherine ~ Mary ~ Lily ~ Genevieve ~ Amelia ~ Henrietta

Henry ~ James ~ William ~ Edward ~ Alexander ~ Arthur ~ Jasper ~ Emmett ~ Peeta ~ Warren

Ages? Where and when were they born? Any particular style you're looking for that fits their parents' personalities? Anything you're looking for to fit HER personality? You said you had a few names in mind already; what are they? What's the brother's name?
    The more specific you are about what you're looking for, the better suggestions you'll get! It's easier for other users when they know a lot about your character and any factors (like setting and family) that would influence their name. Just a suggestion to make sure you get what you're looking for, since I noticed your post was a little vague. Good luck!
    Edmund Antonio - Lucas Alexander - Theodore August
    Eleanor Georgia - Madeleine Lorraine - Verity Rose

Sophia's Names:

Girls~ Olivia Grace, Cassidy Ellen, Orla Alice, Isobel Raine, Amabel Jaclyn, Bronwyn Noelle & Madeleine Greer
    Boys~ Deacon Matthew, Reilly Brooks, Sawyer Evan, Liam Jordan, Elliott Noah, Rowan Jude & Gage Michael

With that description, Sarah is what immediately springs to my mind. It also makes me think of Emily (which happens to be my sister's name - she got it in 1982, apparently ahead of its time as it went huge here later that decade), but obviously "Emily Lily" won't work. If you're set on the middle name, perhaps Emma.

I can also see her as Olive or Olivia, though both of those break with "Lily" in the middle, in my mind ^^; Are you sure you shouldn't just give her Lily as a first name? :p

By the way, if you're settled on her brother's name, I would totally choose based on that instead. How nice they sound together would influence my suggestions a lot, especially since they're twins, and I reckon most parents would likely feel that way, too.
    The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
    Design - Illustration - MultimediaShe Draws Nerdy Stuff
    I dig androgynous names and hate "creative" spellings. Since I'm not a kid person, I'm probably just here to name video game characters.

Hey Fox,
    Yeah I'm pretty much set on her brother's name and Lily is after the girl's great aunty which her mom idolized.
    Current Favs

Elisabeth ~ Evangeline ~ Catherine ~ Mary ~ Lily ~ Genevieve ~ Amelia ~ Henrietta

Henry ~ James ~ William ~ Edward ~ Alexander ~ Arthur ~ Jasper ~ Emmett ~ Peeta ~ Warren