Names Searched Right Now:

HELP! Hubby and I don't agree on ANYTHING!!

My husband and I discuss baby names almost every day and we have yet to agree on anything! I am not pregnant now, but hopefully will be in a few months. Please give me your honest opinions about the names he loves and the names I love so we can start working towards some common ground! Feel free to give suggestions; we need all the help we can get!!

His favorite boy names:
    Daschel
    Declan
    Archer
    Barrett
    Kenneth

His favorite girl names:
    Clare
    Pepper
    Piper
    Aurelia
    Evangeline

My favorite boy names:
    Callum
    Kipton
    Sullivan
    Gregory

My favorite girl names:
    Paige
    Corinne
    Zoey
    Mia
    Brynn
    Mae
    Evelyn
    Susannah

Our last name starts with the "Shh" sound, so it can be difficult to pair names with sometimes....

Thanks everyone, I look forward to hearing what you all have to say!!

Generally great choices..the only one that irked me was Kipton (no offense...just sounds like a pretentious little bratty kid to me). Some suggestions--Cabot, Ronan, Bennett, Kendrick, Dylan; Clementine, Sage, Aurora, Augusta, Valentina, Maya, Brielle, Abrielle, Gabrielle, Abigail, Avaline, Tatum, Coraline, Carolina. Best wishes!

I had a longer response to this and then accidentally deleted it, sorry. In summation though I feel like you all have a similar style when it comes to boys names, but differ more on girls. Overall though all the names were nice choices, though I did find some of the girls names a bit common for my taste. The only one that really stood out to me was Pepper, please no. It's a nice spunky name for a character, but I just can't see it on a real person. Also, as much as I love Daschel (prefer Dashiell) if your last name starts with a "Sh" sound I could see it getting a bit tongue twistery. Anyway, some ideas from the peanut gallery:
    Autumn
    Teagan
    Morgan
    Vera
    Fiona
    Brighid
    Violet
    June
    Maeve
    Darby
    Brenna
    Maisie
    Natalie
    Keira
    Ivy
    Sadie
    Quinn
    Fallon
    Delaney

Ezra
    Calvin
    Desmond
    Lachlan
    Charles
    Carbrey
    Cormac
    Owen
    Magnus
    Griffin
    Finlay
    Reese
    River
    Brennan
    Keane
    Graham
    Brandt
    Lennon
    Malcolm
    Roscoe
    Clark
    Mitchell
    Collin
    Murphy
    Gray
    Palmer
    Kendrick
    Tiernan
    Leo
    Blaine
    Grant
    Nolan
    Abram
    Tadhg / Teague

Quote Originally Posted by asche926 View Post
    My husband and I discuss baby names almost every day and we have yet to agree on anything! I am not pregnant now, but hopefully will be in a few months. Please give me your honest opinions about the names he loves and the names I love so we can start working towards some common ground! Feel free to give suggestions; we need all the help we can get!!

His favorite boy names:
    Daschel
    Declan
    Archer
    Barrett
    Kenneth

His favorite girl names:
    Clare
    Pepper
    Piper
    Aurelia
    Evangeline

My favorite boy names:
    Callum
    Kipton
    Sullivan
    Gregory

My favorite girl names:
    Paige
    Corinne
    Zoey
    Mia
    Brynn
    Mae
    Evelyn
    Susannah

Our last name starts with the "Shh" sound, so it can be difficult to pair names with sometimes....

Thanks everyone, I look forward to hearing what you all have to say!!
    From your husbands names I think these ones are great choices: Declan, Archer, Clare, Pepper, Evangeline.
    From your list: Callum, Gregory, Zoe, May, Corinne, Susanna.

Similarities: Declan and Callum have a similar vibe... What about: Rory, Conrad, Jaspar, Henry, Leon, Calvin, Angus, Nigel
    Clare and Corinne are both pretty C names. What about: Clara, Claudia, Camilla, Cora, Cleo, Calla, Colleen

Since your husband likes nicknamey names on girls (Pepper, Piper), maybe he can come up with a nickname he likes for one of your girl names! Susanna lends to some very cute nicknames. Sosie, Suz, Sanna, Susie, Annie, etc.

If you went with Evangeline is there a nickname that would make you love the name? Evangeline, nn Evie? Eva? Lina?

Based on what you gave me, my best suggestions are Nigel and Camilla.
    Good luck!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus